STARGATE DREAM VACATION RESORT
Policy, Rules and Regulations
Dear Valued Guests,
Welcome to STARGATE DREAM VACATION RESORT, a Paradise within the City!
The following guidelines are designed to ensure guest a safe and enjoyable stay!
- Check-in time is 3:00pm and check-out is at 12:00nn. This will help us ensure the quality of houses we promise. A corresponding fee will apply on late check-out
Reservation and Payment Policies
- Early reservations can be made through e-mail; [email protected]/[email protected] or through telephone; LANDLINE (08) 850-9999 | (08) 855-0002 |GLOBE 0917-582-6946 | 0917-132-7354 | 0917-132-7254.
- Upon confirmation of reservation, fifty percent (50%) deposit must be made at our Front desk or through bank deposit, the details of which will be furnished to you. Reservations are considered confirmed only upon our receipt of deposit, in case of payment by bank deposit; please e-mail us a scanned copy of the deposit slip.
- Failure to make the deposit within the allotted time may result to an automatic cancellation of your reservation.
- A 50% reservation fee is required to guarantee booking. This should be paid at least 2-3 days before the event (accommodation and function). The remaining balance shall be paid in full before checking in/events start.
- Changes or other additional request shall be made 48 hours prior to the event.
- Additional charges incurred during the entire stay/event must be settled upon check out/after event.
- Reservation payments are Non-refundable and Non-transferable.
- All other equipment that will be brought inside the resort and used during function that requires usage of electricity shall have corresponding charges.
- For companies, Reservation will be fully secured only after you have e-mail back the signed quotation letter or purchased order.
- Above 7 days prior to occupancy /event date- 30% reservation fee is nonrefundable, and the remaining 20% from the down payment will be subject for refund within 14 days from the cancellation date.
- Within 7 days prior to occupancy /event date- the 50% down payment is non refundable.
- For the comfort of all the guests, maximum room occupancy shall be strictly enforced. Please check with Front Desk.
- In-house visitors are until 9pm staying beyond the allotted time will be charge an extra person fee of 600 php /head.
- The entrance fee is PHP 50.00 for in house visitor.
- Guests may pick and drop their luggage or things at their venue area or accommodations. Park only at designated parking areas. Parking of vehicles in the resort’s access road or in front of the houses or functions is prohibited. Please secure resort management approval.
- Safety is our utmost priority.
Mother earth lover
- STARGATE loves mother earth; please help maintain the Resort free from garbage.
- Appreciate and Preserve water and electricity.
- We plant and grow trees for the future generation. Please no picking, stepping and touching the flowers and plants. A penalty will be imposed if this is not observed or followed.
Health, Safety and Enjoyment
- We are a family-oriented resort. We encourage vitality, peace and order. Weapons, prohibited drugs and/or any kind of dangerous, harmful and hazardous substances are not allowed in the resort premises.
- Any guest/s who are causing public inconvenience, annoyance or alarm; fighting; violence; unreasonable or untimely noise; abusive, obscene, or threatening language; harassment; and behavior that inhibits the enjoyment of other guests is unacceptable and will be escorted to vacate the resort premises with no refund whatsoever.
- We welcome your well behaved pets. Pets should be on a 6ft. or shorter leash when being walked around the resort. Barking, growling, or aggressive behavior will not be tolerated and may result in you being asked to leave the Resort. Pets are not allowed inside the house, indoor venue and the pool area. A penalty of 3,000 will be imposed. Please clean up and properly dispose all pet waste.
- Smoking is permitted at designated common areas only. Please dispose all litter appropriately with cautions. Illegal drugs or substances are not permitted in the resort.
- Smoking inside the room is strictly prohibited. A penalty of P3,000 will be imposed once caught and reported by the housekeeping staff.
Noise and Loud Music
- Courtesy and respect for others is essential to everyone’s enjoyment of the resort. Please keep excessive noise to a minimum at all times and maintain peace and quiet between the hours of 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. If you are arriving or departing during those hours, please exercise caution in making unnecessary noise.
- Loud speakers, video K or any kind of mobile sound systems are allowed only during exclusive and pre-arranged functions.
Linens, Towels, furniture, utensils and appliances inside the house
- To help conserve water, towels and linen will be changed only when necessary and upon request. Extra towel and linen can be requested for a minimal charge.
- Do not remove beddings and mattresses from rooms, unless allowed by the Resort Management.
- Do not disarrange appliances and furniture inside the house. And please don’t bring them outside. Any lost or damage item will be charged.
- Each houses are provided with utensils please return to its proper place after using it, any lost or damage item will be charged.
- Soiled, stained and damaged, and lost linens and towels will be charged accordingly as per purchase price for replacement. For stains that can be managed we can charge for a cleaning fee.
Misplaced/Lost Room Keys
- Notify the Front Desk immediately. Lost or misplaced room keys will be charged accordingly.
Cooking and bringing of electrical appliances.
- Please do control any fires. Cooking of food and use of bonfire on designated areas Please secure permission from resort management if you will be bringing of Rice cooker and other electrical appliances, this is allowed but with a corresponding fee.
- Charcoal grills are permitted. Please do not place BBQ grills on top of the picnic tables as they will melt the tables. Any damage will be charged.
Safety and Security of Personal Belongings
- Guests are responsible for the safekeeping of their own valuables and personal belongings. The Resort Management and its staff will not be liable for any loss or damage of guest’s valuable items and personal belongings.
- Some houses are provided with safety deposit box, guest can utilized it for their valuable items.
- Secure doors, windows, vehicles and belongings during absence or at night.
Responsibility for Children
- The guest is responsible and liable for the safety and conduct of his/her children and to ensure that their behavior is acceptable to other guests.
- There is no Lifeguard on-duty, only Pool attendants. Use of the pool is the risk of the swimmer/user.
- Children and non-swimmer guests must be accompanied and supervised by adult guests.
- The Resort management and its staff will not be liable for any loss or damage of guest’s belongings, injury and loss of life arising from accidents and or drowning.
- A Swimming pool waiver must be signed at the Front office and present it to the pool attendant before swimming.
- Please do not bring any glass to the pool area. If you have bottles or glassware. Pool rules are posted and must be adhered to.
Swimming pool hours
- In-house guest can enjoy an earlier swim at the pool from 7:30 AM until 9:00 PM except during preventive maintenance schedule. (Check website footer for more info)
- Please inform the Front office for special request especially to our in-house guest.
Damage/Loss to Resort Property
- Resort guests are financially responsible for any damage/loss to any Resort equipment/property, either intentional or accidental. Willful damage or defacing of Resort property/equipment will result to immediate eviction, payment of damage fees and/or prosecution.
- The resort doesn’t tolerate vandalism. It is a crime, any person who shall commit vandalism will pay the expenses for restoration of the property vandalized and suffer a fine (5,000 – 10,000) and imprisonment (30 Days – 1 Year)
Food and Drinks
- Food and drinks are with corresponding corkage. In-house and client who availed or rented a venue, is without corkage if this is consumed inside the house or their respective venue area. Corkage will only apply on lechon (pork and beef). Please ask the Front office.
- Bringing of Alcoholic drinks is with a regulatory fee, please ask the Front office.
- Vehicle may be washed at the resort with prior approval only. Please contact the front desk for information. A corresponding fee may apply.
- The safety of our guests is very important to us. Please observe the 15 KPH speed limit inside the resort at all times.
- Let us maintain the beauty of this Paradise by throwing our garbage properly.
- Guests are responsible for the conduct, behavior, costs and damages of or by themselves, their visitors, and their children at all times. Please be sure all children at your site know and understand the resort rules as we consider them our guests also with all the responsibilities and privileges enjoyed by our guests. Registered guests are welcome to host a reasonable number of day time visitors. Overnight visitors must be registered guests and should pay an extra person/bed fee at the front office. Please inform the front desk of all visitors prior to their arrival.
- Stargate Dream Vacation Resort, its owners, management and staff will not be responsible for any loss due to fire, water, weather, collision, accident, or theft, nor any loss, damages, injury, or death to any guest or visitor or the property of either. Presence on the property constitutes agreement with these rules.
STARGATE DREAM VACATION RESORT MANAGEMENT